Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: E=MC HAUL!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    344753A95232327Ffp33Enu3D32383E2923E3573EWSNRCG3D32323B35746389nu0mrj

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I see some major learning experiences for Silly Vio in the future [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...you know, everytime I see those figs they cost an effin' fortune...*sigh*. I kinda want the Poe one, but can't justify it...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    E=MC..... I thought you got a shipment from Drau. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (those are his initials, so you can figure what his signature is. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -mega, that's a GREAT idea!!! never occured to me.


    DA, I can hook you up with Poe real cheap.
    he's the ONLY one that ain't pricey...

    Al here was $15 CAN, after our 14% tax.
    but there's only one shop here that sells them, so...whatcha gonna do? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    cool !!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Damn, that is definitely future fodder for a 'Silly Violator' strip. I want Poe and Will Shakespeare too but like AoD said, every time I find one of those they're so pricey in comparison to weight, volume, and mass.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    like I said, I can get Poe really cheap...
    and if you don't mind loose figs, shipping wouold be fuck-all.
    there's nothing great on the package but some info, which I could get a big pic of for ya...
    shit, I could probably ship him for $3...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn I love these figures! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    peeks: damn that's cheap! Im tempted! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •